Monday, December 6, 2010

Anything Goes Winners


Happy Monday to everyone!  I've been MIA for a while now due to an illness.  Wow!  Can I just say I've missed so many fabulous things.  This weeks challenge was no exception.  It was so tough to narrow all those amazing entries down to 4.  Yikes.  I did it though.  Here's a look at this week's winners....




This is such an amazing Easel Card.  I adore the details.




This card made me giggle because that image is ME when I was little. I'm not kidding.   Plus I love those stars!



Doesn't this card just make you happy? Glittery beard and a jingle bell.....Oh Santa, make my wish come true.  


Do I even need to say anything?  This is just amazing!  I love every detail and that coloring.  Oh, MAD coloring skillz!

Congrats Winners!
Don't forget to grab your badges.

We'll see you all back here tomorrow for another A Crafty Little Place Challenge. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...