Thursday, December 23, 2010

Special Post - I Believe - Part II



I hope you enjoyed the first installment of our Special Posts this past Tuesday.
Today we are featuring the I Believe paper once again.
Our ladies created yet another wonderful group of projects for you.

Enjoy...



SHERI





PIALI

Thank you set...

Close up


Holiday Thanks

Papers: My Mind's Eye, I Believe line

GDT - HEATHER




GWEN




Recipe: I Believe DP; OA-TGF Image; Baker's Twine; Prisma CSDCWV Glitter DP; QK Snowflake Dies;
 Spellbinders Lables One Dies; Copics; Memento Ink; misc.



NICOLE

Papers: My Mind's Eye, I Believe line


Our Special Posts aren't finished yet...stop by on Tuesday, December 28th for our third installment!
We will be featuring a paper quite different from I Believe.

See you then!

SMiLES!
GWeN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...